You are hereCCI Internships
Community Change provides leadership training through its Internship Programs. Internships provide students in high school, college and graduate studies supervised practical training in the knowledge, skills and attitudes of doing antiracism education and organizing.
By reviewing our evaluation form created for the Summer Civil Rights Internship, prospective interns can learn more about the goals of a CCI Internship. Click here to access this document.
At the beginning of any internship, CCI staff works one-on-one with interns to establish learning goals and agreements that meet the particular needs of each intern.
TYPES OF INTERNSHIPS
- Graduate Level Placement Internships: for students in such graduate fields as social work and intercultural studies who have a specific project in mind. Contact Kelly deWolfe at email@example.com or 617-523-0555 to set up an interview if you are interested in this possibility.
- Academic Year Internships: During the academic year, we welcome students who are able to commit to a regular schedule and can continue to work over an extended period. If you are interested in an intership during the academic year, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-523-0555.
- SUMMER CIVIL RIGHTS INTERNSHIP
- INTERN REFLECTIONS
- INTERNSHIP GOALS & EVALUATION
- SUMMER INTERNSHIP APPLICATION