You are hereLunch Time Conversations about Race and Racism: Issues that Matter in Boston and Beyond
Lunch Time Conversations about Race and Racism: Issues that Matter in Boston and Beyond
Formerly called the Brown Bag Discussion Series, CCI Antiracism Lunch Discussions provide 10-12 programs annually on current social justice issues viewed through the lens of systemic racism. Each noon session is brief and includes a presentation by a speaker or a viewing of a film followed by opportunities for questions, discussion, networking and sharing about ways to take action. The series brings together creative combinations of interests and concerns leading to new collaborations and action groups.
Renee Landers presenting at the December Antiracism Lunch Discussion on Healthcare Reform and Disparities.
We hope you will be able to join us at 14 Beacon Street from 12:00 to 1:30 PM for one or more of the Antiracism Lunch Discussions.
PAST DISCUSSIONS THIS YEAR
- September 29, 2010 - White Racial Identity in Supervisory Relationships
- September 23, 2010 - DREAMing Big
- September 9, 2010 - Arnie King Commutation Project
- June 23, 2010 - Not Just a Paycheck
- June 30, 2010 - "Colorblind"
- June 9, 2010 - Collateral Damage
- May 19, 2010 - Immigration Reform Policy & Legislation
- May 12, 2010 - Place Matters
- April 14, 2010 - Bad Sugar (page includes additional resources)
- March 19, 2010 - Becoming American
- March 17, 2010 - Paul Baker Hernandez
- February, 2010 - When the Bough Breaks (page includes additional resources)